We are now hiring for an Asphalt Sales/Estimator with 2+ years direct experience and success in bidding "PUBLIC WORKS" projects.
The successful candidate will be:
• Running entire lifecycle of public works’ and new construction asphalt/concrete projects; from plans to invoicing
• Doing cold-calling, lead generation, plan pick-ups/downloads, job walks, and exceptional relationship building
• Completing plan takeoffs, field measurements, material quotes, subcontractor negotiations, and closing sales
• Scheduling jobs, attending pre-con meetings, relationship building, setting up crews, and invoicing
• Organizing job folders and conducting cost analyses of materials, labor, subcontractors, equipment
• Tracking awarded contracts, providing submittals and pricing additional work, change orders, and credits
Key Success Factors Include:
• Building exceptional relationships to handle any scope of work for maintenance, construction and public works
• Being reliable and professional, earning trust with clientele, subs, suppliers and coworkers
• Gaining competitive pricing due to strong relationships and network, working effectively under pressure
• Exhibiting outstanding work ethic and passion, multitasking and meeting critical deadlines, and being responsive
• Providing exceptional service, analyzing business to increase profits and contributing to company growth
Commitment to our Core Values: Trust, Respect, Integrity, Team-Work, Quality, Acknowledgement, Responsibility and Safety is imperative.
Must have a clean driving record and be willing to submit to drug testing.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.